Ready to take the next step in your career and take over a team of 6 highly motivated data people? Up to build that team to up to 10 during this year? Join this innovative and successful company that was founded over 10 years ago in Munich and has grown to nearly 200 people. Work alongside the CTO and be part of developing the world's most advanced AI engine to improve the supply chain processes of several companies around the globe.
- You will be part of restructuring the data department and take over a team of 6.
- You manage your team of data scientists, data analysts and data engineers to build innovative Machine Learning models.
- You are responsible to develop Machine Learning and NLP technologies to find relevant information within billions of news articles.
- You refine existing algorithms to translates data into actionable insights for our customers.
- Completed technical studies like Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics.
- 5+ years of relevant practical experience in data engineering and/or data science including building scalable data platforms and pipelines.
- 2+ years of experience in managing a team of minimum of 3 people.
- Exceptional command of Python, SQL and R.
- Expertise in the field of ML and NLP.
- Strong know-how of webservices.
- Fluent English language skills.
What my client company has to offer:
- A competitive compensation up to 150.000 €.
- The opportunity to work in a super international company in the heart of Munich.
- Experienced team of 30 techies with 15 data people.
- Work with a professional dynamic team using agile methods and flat hierarchies.
- Attend conferences to keep your knowledge up to date.
- Make an impact in a fast-growing company changing the landscapes of the business it interacts with.
To learn more about this opportunity, please reach out with your CV.