Would you like to work for a stable organisation with almost 150 years of continuous success? Interest in taking a Lead role at a globally established German corporation? Work with 40 data experts, head a team of 4 multinational data specialists and cooperate with Senior Technology Executives.
- You will lead the team "Data Governance" of 4 for integrated business solutions.
- You will management large BI and Analytics implementation projects.
- You will work hands-on on the migration from SAP to Power BI and Azure.
- You will translate business demand into technical solutions.
- You will work in a multinational BI consulting team in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- University degree in a relevant field.
- Team Lead experience is crucial.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in data warehousing and Business Intelligence.
- Minimum of 1 year work experience with Power BI, T-SQL and Python.
- Knowledge of modern data warehousing concepts, data modelling and data management.
- Business fluent English language skills, German is a plus.
- Experience with Tableau and big data tools like Hadoop or Spark is a plus.
What my client company has to offer:
- Be part of one of the most successful German corporations.
- Take the chance to build your career within a stable and growing company.
- Compensation between 80.000 and 120.000 €.
- Relocation Package.
- Temporary accommodation provided.
- 28 days paid holiday + unlimited holiday.
- Team Events, Summer and Christmas Parties and monthly Sport Specials and drinks available after work.
To learn more about this opportunity, please reach out to Nathalie Zetzmann with your CV.