A technology-driven global trading firm is looking to for a seasoned Systems Security Engineer to oversee security controls to protect the firm's virtual and physical server infrastructure. This position is being offered 100% remote, but is also open to candidates who would prefer to work out of one of the firm's primary office locations in Chicago, New York City, or Austin.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- MINIMUM 5-7 years experience in systems engineering and 3+ years in a security-focused capacity.
- Hands-on experience working with a variety of OS platforms (Windows, Linux, MacOS) is required.
- Experience with Mobile OS platforms such as Android or iOS is a plus.
- Knowledge and exposure to client/user and endpoint security controls including EDR/XDR tools, MDM, AntiVirus, etc.
- Experience with security operations and response tools including leading SIEM and SOAR solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively with different engineering disciplines and client stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field highly desired.
- Prior experience working with a trading firm or investment management firm is a huge plus.
Perks of the Job Include:
- Join a leading trading firm - one of the best of the best in the industry. The firm shoots for the best and equips their teams with the most innovative and exciting technologies on the market.
- Extremely competitive compensation including generous cash bonuses and top of the line benefits.
- Collaborate with experts in security and across engineering to solve the problems of tomorrow in exciting new ways!
This is an actively interviewing role, so interested candidates should apply immediately.
This role is limited to individuals residing within the United States.