VMware Systems Engineer
- Montreuil, Ile-de-France
- 2 Days per Week in the Office
- Start Date : 13/02/2023 (Can be flexible)
- Contract until 31/12/2023 - 3 Year Mission
- TJM : 500 - 700€
- Our customer is one of the World's biggest banking corporations and have a big stamp on Paris. The vast majority of their IT work is done in Paris with sub-teams based in Spain, USA and Singapore.
- Due to someone leaving their team and an excess in project demand they are looking to add 2 Engineers to their team.
- The customer offers a fantastic opportunity for a long-term stable mission, working on one of the biggest projects of it's kind and the chance to be one of the first to get your hands on the latest tech.
- Glocomms have supported the customer for close to 5 years and have been responsible for key hires in multiple areas of their business.
VMware Virtualisation Engineer
- Primary Responsibilities Include : Writing and documenting solutions (HLD/LLD), supporting regions to maintain an international level of expertise, handling L3 tasks when escalated from the team in Madrid and BUILD tasks related to VMware-Nutanix virtualisation.
- Tech Stack : VMware, IaaC, API, REST, SOAP, Powershell, Python, CI-CD
- Working as part of a 15 person team, with most based in Paris but their L1/2 team is in Madrid.
- The project at hand is to work closely with their OpenStack team to aid them in deploying OpenStack, by granting accesses to virtual servers through their Private Cloud.
- Given the international environment, the customer needs someone with a technical level of English.
- The environment has around 100 OpenStack servers with close to 7000 virtual machines.
- No certifications are required, but any relevant certificates will certianly go a long way in supporting your application.
Get in Touch
- +44 203 758 8905