Systems Technician (L1/2 Desktop Support)
- Central London, UK
- 5 Days per Week on-site
- Start Date : 11/04/2022 is possible
- 6-Month Initial Contract with possible extensions to follow
- Daily Rate : £200 - £450
- Our client is a multinational investment management firm with assets totalling over 50 billion USD. They have a reach in the US, EMEA and APAC and have close to 2000 staff globally.
- In light of their 'Return to the Office' scheme, they require extra external support for their End User and Desktop Support team.
- The customer can offer a fantastic working environment in one of the largest asset management companies on the planet and endless opportunities past this initial contract.
- Glocomms have supported this customer in the US on multiple occasions and have been asked to add an engineer to their Global Desktop Team but to be based locally in London.
Support Technician L1/2 Desktop Engineer
- Primary responsibilities include : Providing in-person support of PC Hardware and software deployments, support of VC equipment, trading floor support and occasional data centre support.
- Tech Stack : Windows 10, Hardware, O365, Cisco WebEx
- Globally the team has between 15 and 20 people, but on the ground in London there are 5 other engineers you will be working with on a daily basis.
- The team has some international characters but everyone is English speaking and the working language is English
- The customer has 1800 employees globally, so the end points is around this number and they have one data centre in the UK.
- There is potential for extensions past this initial contract, but of course depends on the business need and the performance from the initial six months!
- No certifications are required, but any relevant Windows or O365 certifications will certainly add a lot of value to your application.
Get in touch
- +44 203 758 8905