Systems Architect - ADFS, Azure AD
- Toulouse, France - French Speaking
- 100% Remote - Travel to Toulouse at the start of the mission and very occasional business trips.
- 3 Month Rolling Contract - At least 6 Month Project, potential to extend past 12 months.
- TJM : Anywhere between 500-800€
The End Customer
- The majority of their business is within the Air Travel sector and given the easing of COVID regulations across Europe, it will soon be back in a 40 billion € a year industry.
- The position has come to the market as the customer doesn't have the expertise to conduct the migration within their internal IT Infrastructure Team. And ofcourse after Cyber Security attacks to a number of companies Active Directory they are looking to bolster their Infrastructure.
- This mission will give you a great opportunity to see a project through from start to finish and to join an exciting company as their technical expert and lead for the project. This mission will provide the opportunity to implement your own ideas and to shape projects from the front!
Job Details - System Architect
- Stage 1 - To conduct the Initial Audit of the customers Infrastructure.
- Stage 2 - Design the migration - ADFS to Azure AD.
- Stage 3 - Implement the migration and the solution.
- ADFS, Azure AD, Azure, Windows Server, AWS
- Working directly with the Head of Infrastructure and interacting with an internal support team of between 3-6 Engineers on a daily basis.
- Potential for further projects to follow with similar customers with the Intermediary Consultancy should all parties be happy with the quality of the work produced.
- The team is French speaking, but given the industry there are a lot of English speakers around the office aswell, giving the company an international multi-cultural feel.
- No certifications required, the customer would rather have expert level knowledge of these migrations, but of course relevant certifications won't be overlooked.
Get in touch!!!
- +44 203 758 8905