Strategic Sales Manager; DACH, France and Nordics (f/m/d)
Salary: €200,000 plus perks/benefits!
Making the first steps into mainland Europe my client a Cloud Hyperscaler is looking for a Strategic Sales manager based in the DACH region. They offer a powerful and robust cloud solution that is specifically designed to address unique challenges faced by enterprises as they expand.
What are the Duties?
- Identify market opportunities
- Develop and manage high-value relationships with key stakeholders.
- Provide leadership and guidance to other team members on enterprise accounts and participate in providing input on sales and marketing collateral.
- Achieve/exceed sales goals, sustain revenue growth and provide recommendations to enhance account growth and revenue potential.
- Preparation and execution of strategic account plans, status reports, sales and revenue forecasting and quota attainment.
What do I need?
- 3+ years' experience selling cloud services, working with Enterprise Accounts.
- Exhibits "hunter" mentality and possesses outstanding ability to close sales.
- Proven record and strong capability to generate leads, pursue opportunities and sell.
- Experience articulating complex solutions to decision makers and executives.
- Proven ability to grow revenue and manage accounts
- Knowledge of Cloud, SaaS, PaaS, IaaS industry and internet space
- Chance to be part of one of the fastest growing Cloud Service Providers in the world
- Working with a unique integration hub for buyers, providers of IT
- Competitive compensation, plus bonus and benefits
- 28 days paid holiday
- A monthly car allowance
- The possibility to work in a hypergrowth environment and make a difference in the company strategy
If you are interested in discussing this role in a little more detail - please get in touch with us at salesberlin (at) Glocomms.com. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out.