100% REMOTE (United States)
Glocomms is partnered with a leading multinational investment bank on the search for a seasoned Security Architect specializing in application security and API security. The architect will take an advisory position with the organization and provide insight to help guide the security roadmap to align security and business objectives.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) to advise on Information Security policies and regulations
- Review existing architectural designs and recommend improvements; oversee the development of strategic new architectural roadmaps
- Analyze and create enterprise-level application security solutions to minimize vulnerabilities and remediate risk as applicable; take charge of risk management processes
- Research, advocate, and implement current technologies and performs Proof of Concepts for product architecture application
- Offer senior-level security architecture expertise to relevant stakeholders, third-parties, and business executives, serving as security program advocate and resource for all information security project roadmapping
- 7-10 years experience in AppSec and/or InfoSec; prior experience in security architecture is a must
- In-depth knowledge of API security (OAuth 2.0, OIDC 1.0 Connect, etc.)
- Subject Matter Expertise with Information Security standards and frameworks (NIST, ISO, FFIEC, etc.)
- Knowledge of U.S. and Canadian Banking regulations and/or experience working in international banking field a plus
- Experience deploying Zero Trust Architecture at an enterprise level
- Strong communication skills and the ability to digest large quantities of data in an efficient and comprehensive manner
- B.S. in related technical field and relevant certifications (ie. CISSP, CISA, SABSA) preferred
This is an actively hiring role; interested applicants should apply immediately. Qualified candidates must be located within the United States of America and legally authorized to work domestically. Unfortunately, sponsorship is unavailable at this time.