Relocate to the beautiful city of Frankfurt!
Role: Sr. Sales Development Representative (m/w/d)
Location: Frankfurt (hybrid)
Salary: €60,000-€70,000 base + uncapped commission package OTE + other benefits
Company Summary: My client is one of the leaders in data management software, focusing on predictive maintenance/digital twin/digitization. Their IoT-Platform and Industry 4.0 Solutions are the best in the market. This company targets various markets, some of which are the oil and gas markets; power and utilities; pharmaceuticals; and life sciences. The company was originally founded in England, which promises a good company culture, and its headquarters in Germany is in Frankfurt.
They are looking for a motivated Sales Development Representative with closing function to expand their sales team. You will also have a very good development opportunity in the area of industry software sales. Extensive sales experience is not required, as on the job training will be provided. What is important is a fluency in Polish and a passion for technology and digital transformation.
- Meet and exceed KPIs with the support of the Team Leader in your daily activities
- Deliver a solid pipeline through qualifying Inbound leads and Outbound prospecting
- Create new business opportunities for Sales Managers
- Identify content requirements that relate to campaigns for the region
- Prepare for quota-dependent Sales positions
- Fluent Polish Speaker
- 1-3 years' experience in Sales Development/Inside Sales (bonus for experience in the B2B software business)
- Motivated and results-oriented New Business Hunter
- Successful track record of meeting and exceeding goals
- Team player
- Knowledge, interest, and skill in data and digital technology usage
- Great communication and management skills
- Experience working with Salesforce, Outreach, and LinkedIn Sales are an advantage
- Travel up to 15% of the year
- Flat hierarchy
- Flexible working conditions
- Exciting and expanding company
- Working in a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work space
- Employee resource groups
- Healthcare benefits
- Paid time off for volunteering and company matching of charitable donations
Does this position sound interesting to you? If so, don't delay and send me an email with your updated CV!