A pre-IPO software company is looking to expand it's Product Security - Mobile Platforms team! They are looking for a Senior Product Security Engineer with experience in mobile applications or other software applications with significant web exposure.
This position is for a Senior-Level engineer who will be hands-on for most of the day, while advising management and mentoring junior engineers at times. This role has no direct reports.
The location for this role is New York City, or possibly Washington DC, and will require a hybrid work schedule. Local candidates are preferred for this role due to urgency, yet there may be relocation assistance provided upon an offer. This company cannot sponsor visas for this role.
- 5+ years' experience in Security Engineering or Software Development
- Hands-on coding with Python, C/C++, Java or Go
- Extensive knowledge of product/application security, including secure code review, threat modeling, SAST/DAST scanning, penetration testing, and vulnerability management.
- Prior experience in a cloud-native environment, private cloud is a plus.
- Knowledge of GRC regulatory requirements relating to new software product launches, including SOC2, ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, and NIST
- Secured products shipped to market at enterprise scale successfully
If you are interested in learning more or being considered for this opportunity, please apply to the ad!