Senior IT/OT System Analyst | Atlanta, GA
This role will see you working primarily on supporting the Warehouse Management Systems and the Warehouse Execution Systems.
This position will include some client-facing interactions where you would have to respond to questions from business users and handle issues where necessary.
- Production Support of the WMS and WES.
- Work with central IT/OT teams and vendors to ensure proper solutions are presented.
- Experience with JDA Blue Yonder or RedPrairie WMS is preferred.
- Debugging duties using SQL.
- Translate Operation problems into technical issue reporting.
- Maintain an issues knowledge base with resolutions.
- Providing 24/7 operational support to all production practices on holidays and weekends.
- Coordinate with various teams to create support tickers, analyze root cause and coordinate to find the most efficient solution.
- Act as the supporting POC for the automation systems.
- Ability to work on-site
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 3 years experience supporting software applications
- Minimum 2 years experience supporting Automated Warehouse systems
- Good understanding of warehouse operations and supply chain
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Experience troubleshooting network issues
- Strong understanding of automation controls concepts (PLCs, scanners, conveyor controls)
- Experience with JDA Blue Yonder, OR, RedPrairie (most recent version)
For more information regarding the company, compensation, and further details, please contact Victor Garnier at