An threat intelligence and managed security services provider is seeking qualified Solutions Architects to join their team. This position offers the opportunity to join a creative culture with tremendous personal growth and business acumen, competitive compensation, and excellent job security. This is also an opportune time to join this company as they have recently received millions in funding, which has allowed them to begin hitting the market harder than ever.
- Design, present and demonstrate Information Security solutions throughout the sales cycle, technologies include SIEM, IDS/IPS, End Point Security, Application Security, Network Access Control, etc.
- Provide training and guidance to client's information technology staff as needed.
- Responding to Requests for Proposal (RFPs) and also assisting to create Statements of Work (SOWs).
- 3-5 years of experience with SIEM technologies: ArcSight, QRadar, McAfee SIEM, Logrhythm, Splunk, AlienVault etc.
- Proficient with Linux, Unix and open source software
- Experience selling into fortune 500/enterprise corporations
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
- Experience with security architecture, design, and implementation
- high-energy, self-starter who is team oriented and who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Preferred certifications: CISSP, CISM, GIAC(any), CEH