Ready to take over a leading role with global scope for the IT solution strategies of a successful German manufacturing company? Up for setting new standards for the group IT infrastructure and advising on the newest trends to maintain a competitive advantage? Join this successful company in Stuttgart that was founded over 100 years ago and kept its vision for innovation within the mobility sector.
- You plan, design, implement and operate the global infrastructure solutions (Networking, Storage, Virtualization, Middleware, Server, Cloud Computing).
- You design strategic Architecture initiatives and projects.
- You keep yourself and the global infrastructure up to date.
- You bring in and consult internal stake holder concerning best practices and new solutions.
- You manage external supplier.
- Fluent in English and in German.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant industry work experience within IT infrastructure.
- Minimum of 2 years of managing global IT systems with ITIL standard.
- Excellent understanding of data center, especially within the Microsoft ecosystem.
- Being able to work independently - you will be the expert to go to that pools all global departments.
- A positive can do mentality and a drive to learn.
What my client company has to offer:
- A competitive compensation up to 100.000 €.
- The opportunity to work in a role with a global scope at a very successful company.
- Cooperate with 50 experienced IT people.
- Support for training and personal development.
- Secure and long term job with different opportunities for further development.
To learn more about this opportunity, please reach out with your CV.