Summary: An industry leading, innovative biotech firm has an opportunity for a Software Test Engineer to join their robust and cutting-edge development group. You will focus on creating and maintaining the test environment for analytical instrumentation. The firm is seeking an individual that is highly ambitious, self-motivated, and ready to integrate software solutions from data acquisition, processing, and reporting.
The Software Test Engineer will be responsible for:
- Designing, creating, and implementing manual and automated software tests
- Continuously solving software issues and strategizing solutions
- Contributing in review meetings and provision of test environments
- Testing and documenting robotic autosamplers and introduction of mass spectrometers and chromatography systems
The Software Test Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelors/Master's degree in computer science or related scientific field
- Knowledge of project management, quality assurance and agile development concepts
- Extensive experience with testing complex software
Value add (but not required):
- Fluent in German
- ISTQB Qualification
- Competitive compensation, and benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays, and tuition assistance
We have a current opportunity for a Software Test on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Billerica. For further information about this position please apply.