Software Security Engineer
Salary: 135,000 **
Summary: With one of the largest typing assistant applications in the United States, this company offers a variety of assistance. A cloud-based program that uses artificial intelligence to review spelling, grammar, clarity, and punctuation, this company is revolutionary in the world of technology and applications. As A Software Security Engineer, you will be supporting applications, programs and software solutions as well as creating, designing, and deploying them. You will be working closely with architects, external clients, product managers, and end users to enhance the current software.
The Software Security Engineer will be responsible for…
- Ensure the stability of the existing infrastructure in the network environment
- Evaluate opportunities for adopting DevSecOps
- Insure infrastructure stability within the network environment
- Automation of network operations functions
- Working beside operations and engineering on the Enterprise Production Services network team to improve existing services along with on board support regarding modern technology.
The Software Security Engineer should have the following qualifications
- Bachelor's degree preferred (or equivalent experience)
- 3-5 years of related experience
- Ability to navigate cloud and on prem services
- Contribute to enhancing and challenge existing approaches
- Remote or hybrid opportunity
- Competitive health care benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
If you are interested in The Software Security Engineer role, then please do not wait to apply.
**Compensation may vary depending on the candidate's experience level.