Software Engineer II
We are working with leading non-profit Biotechnology Research organization seeking a skilled and motivated Software Engineer II to join their growing Engineering team 2 -3 days a week onsite, in Columbus, OH. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining software solutions to support their Hazard Modeling team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in software engineering fundamentals, experience working with research-related technologies, and experience developing graphical user interfaces for mathematical models.
- Design and develop software multi-developer environments supporting software applications
- Maintain and improve existing software systems
- Collaborate with team members to identify and prioritize development goals
- Contribute to the creation and execution of software testing and quality assurance plans
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in software engineering
- Strong experience with programming languages such as Java, C# Python, or C++
- Experience developing software in a multi-developer code repository
If you or someone you know hold a passion for research, development, and working with cutting edge technology do not hesitate to apply!