Company Summary: This $100M+ funded company invented the first deep learning neural networks for small molecule drug discovery and is now implementing into one of the largest applications of machine learning for life sciences! They have over 100 projects working on Alzheimer's cancer, diabetes, and other diseases. They have partnered with 4 of the top 10 US pharma companies and one of their top contributing funders being Bill and Melinda Gates. This opportunity has an abundance of growth opportunity!
The Software Engineer will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the 35+ Ph.D scientist on staff who will teach and improve how the company should use machine learning to deliver new drugs.
- Contributing to the full software life cycle: designing, building, and testing the cloud-base solutions.
- Working with the most up to date technologies in an Agile environment.
The Software Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 4+ years of software engineering experience
- Experience in a collaborative code environment.
- Proficient in Python and Python testing
- Proficient in Linux command-line environment
- Platinum health, dental, and vision benefits.
- 401k with 4% match
- Funding for professional development and conference attendance.
- Support for professional environment.
If you are interested in the software engineer role, then please don't wait to apply.