Software Engineer - Java
$110K - $120K
Our client, one of the fastest growing agencies in the insurance and financial services industry, is looking for a strong Java Developer to join their organization. Joining their engineering team, you will be a key player in their rapid growth and expansion, as they are expected to grow 15% in this year alone.
- Must have 2-3 years' experience developing systems with a solid understanding of SQL and relational databases. Oracle experience a plus but not required.
- Experience in frameworks such as Spring MVC, experience in SpringBoot, Struts a plus
- Knowledge in front end technologies like HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
- Familiar with IDE (Eclipse or Intellij), Tomcat, and version control tools like GIT
- Experience with Angular8, NodeJS a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline from an accredited college or university
- Participate on assignments and projects, clarifying business requirements, writing technical specifications, performing application development and modification activities, as well as related maintenance and support when required.
- Participate in planning sessions with Investment Managers, business analysts, and team members to analyze business requirements.
- Utilize programming languages and software technology, fully understanding and applying disciplined software development processes.
- Develop or modify software application modules using disciplined software development processes
- Competitive compensation package, including annual 18% bonus on top of the base salary
- Work from Home Flexibility - Locations in Philadelphia or Connecticut
- Growth Potential
- 401k Matching
- PTO - 19+ days
If interested in this position, don't hesitate to apply!