Are you a Senior Security Engineer with strong experience in Cyber Threat Modelling and Risk and Vulnerability management, with the ability to create and execute mitigation plans? Do you have a deep understanding the Cyber Threat Landscape and emerging issues? Can you make risk-based assessments quickly under severe time constraints?
Glocomms are representing a global e-commerce leader in the search for a Senior Security Engineer to strengthen the layers of defense from a Cyber Risk and Defense standpoint by proactively seeing opportunities to upscale payment services, and environment in general.
You will be a part of a team of highly technical and intellectual Security Engineers. As a new member you should have strong experience in multiple security domains and to being an advisor on technical issues. You should also have the ability to handle multiple difficult problems and challenges and to make quick risk-based assessments.
See some requirements below:
- Continuously work to strengthen layers of security and improve overall security posture
- Actively work to improve your knowledge of threat landscape and the detection and prevention of threats
- Having the ability to create mitigation plans once flaws have been identified
- Experience in software design and architecture, through to implementation and support using security tools
- Security design review, code review, pen testing and risk analysis
- Experience in either: Application Security, Cryptography, Pen Testing, Threat Modelling or Vulnerability Assessments
- Scripting in: Python, Java, Scala or Perl
- Ideally experience working with payment processors would be beneficial
This is a unique opportunity to join a global leader, working with new and innovative security tools and processes, and with some of the best minds in the Cyber Security arena!