A leader in Product Analytics Software in their Series C round of funding is currently in search for an Account Executive based in London. They are helping companies worldwide answer 80 million+ product questions every year, and they are looking to expand their product reach in the Nordics market.
This is where you come in. The EMEA SMB Team, based in London, is responsible for bringing in new logos, renewing accounts, and up-selling current customers within the region. At the forefront of their global expansion, the SMB new business function works with Sales Engineers, Partner Managers, Marketing Executives, and our Product-led Growth team, to focus on winning new clients and helping the best startups on the market grow their product.
- You will be an impact player, able to demonstrate SaaS sales success in prospecting and acquiring new customers within the fastest growing segment, think target account base of 100-120 preselected ICPs with an average order value of circa $15k - $25k ARR.
- As a New Business Account Executive, you'll help our Nordics future customers understand the best-in-class product analytics solution in the market (target account base of 100-120 preselected ICPs with an average order value of circa $15k - $25k ARR)
- Build strong relationships with prospects, key stakeholders and leveraging internal cross-functional partners
- Create a Target accounts list according to our ICP and market's criteria (Industry, Venture
- Capital and Funding activity, etc.)
- Drive awareness within your marketplace through effective out bounding while also handling inbound requests from interested prospects.
- Marketing through building personal brand in your network
- Sell with a fast sale cycle and consultative approach. You will land but also expand within
- year 1.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with key partners such as Sales Engineering, Professional
- Services, Product, Marketing, and Legal.
Skills and Experience Required:
- German and fluent English
- 2 -3 years of experience within the Nordics Region (Ideally with data and Mar-tech
- solutions )
- Strong outbound prospector and have had success at closing net new business deals.
- Deep understanding of MEDDPICC or similar. You need to have a process or framework
- for qualification and opportunity management.
- Demonstrable ability to accurately forecast
- Adaptability - you understand that change is constant, and you embrace it.
What this opportunity offers you:
- Uncapped commission scheme, 110K+ OTE
- Progression into an Account Executive role (high-importance and responsibility)
- Strong and dedicated Enablement program
- Build a network within the Tech and Startups world across the EMEA Region
- Work when needed from our office based in Soho, London
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity or in a career change, please apply below for a confidential discussion.