Glocomms is currently working with a Core MDR and Third-Party Risk Management organisation, which is on the brink of a very successful IPO, looking for 2 SIEM engineers based in continental Europe.
- Work on Cloud SIEM project implementations for a variety of customers, having a global remit whilst working remotely, starting with deployment and use case tune-up
- Daily touch base with Managed Sentinel Lead Architects, as well as other security partners to tune-up and develop correlation rules
- Perform investigation and escalation for complex security threats
- Coordinate evidence, data and documentation with the ability to review incident security reports
- Develop new SOC SIEM use cases as per the requirements of the customers
- Assist and define the creation of operational, yet exclusive security reports dashboards
- Integrate other MS tools into Azure Sentinel
Skills and experience required:
- 5+ years technical cybersecurity field experience
- Sound experience in Azure Cloud and subsequent technologies
- KQL script experience
- Knowledge of firewalls and proxies, and intrusion detection and prevention systems.
- Ability to conduct multi-step breach and investigative analysis to trace the dynamic activities associated with advanced threats.
- Strong communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
What this job offers you:
- Highly competitive salary based on experience and location
- Excellent career development plan
- Remote, hybrid or in-office working conditions
- Opportunity to join a market-leading organisation where you can make a name for yourself, and develop your career.
If you are interested, please email your CV