- Paris, France - English and French Speaker
- On site in central Paris 3 days every 2 weeks
- Start Date: Aiming for 22/08/2022, but can be held back for the perfect candidate!
- Initial 12-Month Contract with Long-Term Engagement in mind
- TJM : 500€ - 800€
- Our customer is one of the largest Tech companies in the world with a turnover of close to 50 billion USD this year and one of the most known names on the stock market.
- Working with this customer can open so many doors, they work on the most up to date and largest infrastructures in the world.
- Glocomms have supported them with freelance requests for close to 3 years now not only in France but globally.
- The position has a split of responsibilities covering both Incident and Change Management.
- The client is looking for someone that can support in two main areas, the first being Incident Management and the second being Change Management.
- Primary responsibilities include : Managing critical incidents impacting the networking, managing major incident tickets in support of supervision, challenging internal and external contributors, contributing to feedback on critical incidents,securing events, measuring performance to the changes, leading preparation points of the workload.
- Supporting both the internal infrastructure but also helping end customers across the portfolio, skills in handling multiple projects are key!
- The team has a mixture of both French and International members, so both an English and French speaker is required.
- Given the size of the company and the amount of projects currently within the teams scope, there is every chance for extensions after the initial 12 month contract.
- No certifications are required, but any relevant certifications (CCNP, CCIE etc) will go a long way in supporting your application.
Get in touch!
- +44 203 758 8905