Glocomms are currently collaborating with a leading international financial services client who are in urgent need of a senior web developer who can take up a long-term freelance project in Luxembourg.
- Role: Senior Web Developer
- Contract: 10 Months (Potentially Renewable)
- Start: ASAP
- Languages: French and English
- Luxembourg - Kirshburg (2 weeks on site, 2 weeks remote)
- Analysis of user needs based on general and detailed specifications
- Contribution to the definition of the architecture of the solution (application/infrastructure/security) in collaboration with the various domain architects
- Unit testing and continuous integration of developments (desired TDD approach; Test Driven Develop: a coding approach that starts from testing to define its classes)
- Follow-up of integration tests and user acceptance
- Production and support for subsequent requests from customers and users
- Site concerned: Web banking, Public Site, Entry into a digital relationship
- Very good command of Java development technologies (Java8 minimum),
- Spring (required), Springboot, Webservices (Rest, Soap),
- Bootstrap, HTML5, css, JavaEE, Webservices (Rest, Soap), Eclipse or intelli J,
- Oracle (SQL in general),
- Continuous Integration (Maven, Sonar), Git
- Knowledge of Stack ELK (Elastic Search, Logstash and Kibana)
- Knowledge of Databases (Oracle) and Unix
- Knowledge of the principles of continuous integration and experience of the tools used in this context at our client (Maven, Sonar, GIT).
- Architectural sensitivity and knowledge of the concepts of an SOA/Microservices type architecture
- Awareness of application security aspects in the context of internet and mobile applications (OWASP).
Language skills :
- Perfect command of French and good working knowledge of technical English