We are searching for an experienced User Experience designer, who ideally has experience working in a start-up and agile environment, for our key client who is disrupting the pharmaceutical industry and saving lives.
They are digital trailblazers who are developing a cloud-based product to the life-science industry and are developing a product that could dramatically change the industry for the better. Their product is tapping into a strong market need that has not been explored. In 6 months they will start developing Machine learning features, and really advancing the product further.
The product is already on the market, but they are continuously adding features and maturing the product. They are looking for a person who can empathise with the users and ensure that it's a simple and pain-free product to utilise.
Location: Central Malmo, Sweden
- Extensive experience working with UX and strategic design
- Strong knowledge of user-centered design processes
- Strong communications skills and experience working with software developers
- Experience working in an agile and cross-functional team
- You have the maturity to look at a product and see the "greater picture"
- Excellent communicator of design and you can explain the reasoning behind your design ideas to the stakeholders and developers alike.
- Competitive salaries and pension plans
- Work in a small, cross-functional and truly agile team
- Work in a beautiful office with a great view across central Malmo
- Working for an ethical, and disruptive product
If you would like to learn more information about this and have a confidential conversation about your next career move, please apply directly or reach out to Nina Berggren.
(Please do reach out even if this is not a 100% match - we might have other roles, not advertised, that could also be right for you?)