- Develop and integrate new attack content (MITRE ATT&CK TTPs)
- Design and develop tools to auto-generate new attack content based on a high-level description of adversary behavior.
- Develop, implement, and/or integrate advanced attack methods using stealthy communication channels, exfiltration, encryption, and other means by which adversaries operate.
- Develop, implement, and/or integrate attack methods to evade defensive tool detection at all levels of the attack chain.
- Design and develop command & control, staging, and reporting APIs for use with the SimSpace Cyber Range platform.
- Leverage multiple API communication methods (REST, RabbitMQ, etc) to design, implement, or comply with new and existing Attack Framework components.
- Develop and execute unit tests to ensure functionality and compliance.
- Collaborate with our passionate team of experienced software developers and offensive security engineers to enhance the SimSpace Automatic Attack Framework's collection of attacks, ensuring it remains representational and useful in training and test exercises.
- At least three years of professional software engineering experience in Python 3.x., GoLang, or other languages.
- Demonstrated experience with distributed systems, communication frameworks (RESTful API, RabbitMQ, etc), network protocols (TCP, UDP, ARP, etc), ICP (Inter Process Communication) techniques, data handling, and proper use of security constructs. We consider these the basics. Fundamentals matter.
- Demonstrated experience with creating interfaces to integrate disparate software/features/functionality across platforms.
- Knowledge and experience using Linux, MacOS, and Windows operating systems for network programming and exploitation.
- Experience with unit testing frameworks and familiarity with full integration testing a plus.
- A strong sense of pride in crafting well-tested and well-designed code that is delivered on-time.