A leading software start-up focused on solutions for digital experiences in the cloud is actively seeking a Senior Threat Analyst to join their SecOps team... based in either Atlanta, GA, Dallas, TX, or wherever you are now (AKA, 100% remote)!
The right person for this role should have at least 3+ years of experience handling log analysis, digital forensics, SIEM monitoring, threat hunting, reverse engineering and security automation with various scripting and programming languages.
As a mid-level hire, you'd help guide more junior members on the team too, but still be supported in your own growth by the leadership team to ensure success and fulfillment long-term.
Additional details below:
- Review infrastructure security incidents to qualify if a legitimate breach
- Conduct host-based and network forensic investigations to determine root cause; preserve evidence for possible legal action
- Develop use cases based on TTPs, and tune event detection rules to improve efficiency
- Use Python, Powershell to create IR workflows and automation
- 3+ years of experience in security operations, cyber security and/or threat intelligence
- Confidence analyzing & responding to different security events in a hands-on capacity; able to conduct digital forensics on multiple operating systems (Windows, MacOS, Linux)
- Previous experience handling incident response in AWS, Azure or GCP is a plus!
- Bachelor's of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related degree
This is an exciting opportunity to join a mid-size organization (nominated last year as one of the "Best Places to Work") in a key role, with plenty of runway for career growth and visibility to make an impact from day one.
Compensation includes base and bonus, and is dependent on both experience and interview performance.
If interested in learning more, please apply today or contact me directly at !