We are working with a big client based in Netherlands that is currently in the market for a Salesforce Senior Technical Architect / Technical Project Manager to be part of a very big project they currently have going.
This is an opportunity to work with a very established client. This is a big project where there is a 5 year plan in place!
Working with an end client, this project a large scale implementation of the SalesCloud and ServiceCloud with the existing ERP and marketing systems. They are focused on improving the processes by building a new product line within Salesforce.
- Salesforce Senior Technical Architect / Project Manager
- Contract: 6 - 12 months
- Location: Netherlands
- Start Date: 22nd September
- Language: English (Dutch is a bonus)
- Reporting to the Program Manager - Focused on the more technical side of the project.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality,
- Leading the technical team and managing the technical process in case its not aligned with architecture principles.
- Must have experience with CRM integration projects - Preferably with SAP and Adobe.
- Proven business knowledge from an IT perspective on Sales, and Service and Marketing