The leading global Network Security company is looking for their next Senior Software Engineer! You will be part of their high performance agile team that is responsible for customer facing products that assist in giving customers visibility into business service availability and performance. They have 3,000 customers worldwide including T-Mobile, JPMorgan Chase, and top telecom companies! Their ideal candidate is a Backend Engineer who has a strong background in designing and developing using Java, while also having experience with Linux and Cloud.
- Lead design and development for significant customer facing features and products.
- Collaborate with product management and other development teams.
- Mentor junior team members.
- Initiate and motivate continuous improvement of team work practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field).
- 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Deep understanding of Java or C++.
- Experience with technical/design responsibility of customer facing products.
- Experience collaborating with business stakeholders and the ability to plan, design, and execute projects to deliver innovative solutions.
Base salary + bonus + RSUs you get on day one!
Generous 401k match.
Flexible Hybrid model - 3 days per week in office.
Comprehensive health benefits.
Location: Colorado Springs, CO - Hybrid - 3 days per week in office.
Compensation: $130,000 - $140,000 base salary + bonus + RSUs