My client is building a global marketplace for the Moment of Intent by improving the search experience for people, while respecting privacy - and delivering media as a service to advertisers and distribution partners. They partner with high profile companies to ensure strong performance to bring in High-Intent consumers directly to them.
This is a great opportunity to really progress in your career. After Senior level you have two choices, you can either continue as an IC and go to Principal then Architect or if you would like to manage you can go down the Manager, Senior Manager, VP route.
About the Role:
- Contribute to the code base and take ownership of the whole front-end system. This provides you a lot of autonomy to get work done without a lot of red tape
- Help oversee and mentor the juniors
- Provide best practices within the SDLC
- 4+ years of experience as a software engineer.
- A good understanding of databases
Nice to have:
- Kafka - RabbitMQ, Grafana, Mockito, CICD, JIRA