Senior Software Engineer
Company Summary: Software Engineer opportunity with a mission driven team, focusing on bringing life-saving treatments to patients. The technology used accelerates the pace of clinical trials to get into the hands of patients faster than ever.
This company has over $156M in funding to continue growing out their engineering team! This opportunity is perfect for any software engineer looking to work in a supportive team environment and to improve their skills.
The Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for:
- Performing SDLC by designing, testing, building, securing, maintaining, and improving the software applications for both internal and external users
- Working with project managers, designers, and other teams in the business to coordinate a plan of action and help set priorities and appropriate expectations for upcoming projects
- Working effectively in a highly collaborative environment with your team members
- Using expertise and set a high standard to deliver good code quality
- Taking technical direction in a lead role setting
The Senior Software Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Have 3+ years of professional software development
- Be proficient in Python and React
- Be adaptable and a fast learner
- Must be very collaborative
- Have experience working with project management
- Exceptional problem solving and debugging skills
- Having a good understanding of healthcare industry is a plus
If you are interested in the Senior Software Engineer role, then please don't wait to apply.