Glocomms is partnered with a global leader in the financial services space in the search for a Senior Security Engineer focused on Web Application Firewall security. This position can be based out of either Ashburn, VA or Austin, TX. This professional will bring expertise across Application Security, Enterprise Infrastructure Management, and Cyber Defense.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Develop, integrate, and manage scalable security solutions, with particular emphasis on the configuration and implementation of Web Application Firewall solutions
- Work closely in tangent with other security and development teams to promote a Secure Software Development Life Cycle (SSDLC) in conjunction with industry best practices
- Develop advanced scripts to facilitate the utilization and reporting of dynamic data repositories and system analyses
- Automate vulnerability assessment and threat mitigation tooling
- Assist the Security Operations and IR teams to monitor security events and respond appropriately
Requirements Include, But are Not Limited to the Following:
- 5-7 years professional experience (or equivalent advanced education) in a related technical role. Prior application security and software development/DevSecOps experience a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of web application firewall solutions including: Imperva, F5, CDN.
- Hands-on experience with one or more of the following: Akamai, AWS Cloudfront, Cloudflare CDN, other CDN solutions.
- Expert knowledge of Regular Expressions
- Experience utilizing knowledge management and code repositories (ie. Github, Gitlab, Jira, Confluence).
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university strongly preferred. Relevant certifications a plus.
The ideal candidate will be inquisitive and excited to join a team that is at the forefront of technology within the digital financial services industry. This position will follow a hybrid model, and candidates must be located in, or willing to relocate to, either Ashburn, VA or Austin, TX and be willing to comply with the organization's COVID-19 vaccination requirement.
This is an active hire; interested persons should apply immediately.