Senior Security Engineer
A leading real estate tech company that focuses on commercial real estate information, analytics and online marketplaces are looking to bring on a Senior Security Engineer. They provide real-time, verified commercial real estate data that helps clients confidently recognize great opportunities and make informed decisions ahead of competitors. This is a great opportunity to engage with all departments across the company and help shape the way customer information and the continuously growing data environment are managed.
- Bachelor's Degree
- One or more security certification such as SANS/GIAC, CISSP, CISM
- GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), Certified Expert Incident Handler (CEIH) or equivalent
- 6+ years in Information Security
- Scripting/programming skills (Perl, Python, PowerShell)
- Experience with Windows Server 2012/2016 /2019 and Active Directory
- Must be local to the Washington DC, Richmond VA area or willing to relocate. (Hybrid Schedule)
- Incident event handling - serve as the escalation tier for the team.
- Lead incident response functions and reporting of findings.
- Review technical security posture (network, application, database)
- Facilitate quarterly incident response tabletop exercises and updating of the Incident Response Plan
- Team expert on Mitre Att&ck, tools, methods, and practices of cyber attackers
- Ability to script responses to observed threats
- Perform security assessment and examining of the production environment format permissions of users, open ports/services, and overall network setup
- Analyze network, server, and application logs to verify trends and detect security incidents
- Use security tools to audit infrastructure, detect issues and manage remediation of any issues
- Conduct threat hunting in the company enterprise
- Create and expand network and endpoint security configuration procedures.
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage: Vision. Dental, Medical and Prescription Drug
- Commuter and parking benefits.
- 401K plan with matching contributions.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Tuition reimbursement.
If interested in the Senior Security Engineer position, apply now!!!