Title: Senior Security Architect
Location: New York City, Buffalo NY, or Chicago, IL.
Summary: If you're looking to join a versatile team and passionate about information technology and business agility, this is the role for you! This financial services firm is looking to bring on a Senior Security Architect to bring in their expertise regarding cybersecurity operations and risk & controls. With this, you would be providing insightful challenge and advise to continue enhancing the first line of defense.
- Partner with the CISO and CIO to provide insight on cyber transformation and operations to identify, record, mitigate and report cybersecurity risks including by using targeted reviews, control monitoring plans, and deep dives.
- Provide guidance and challenge top Cybersecurity Risk issues, RCA's, both internal and external incidents, as well as transformation programs to make sure all risks are quantified and proper actions are taken into account.
- Oversee specific Cyber domains to advise on emerging/ best practices to enhance the company's posture, while adopting relevant processes and procedures required to meet risk framework targets and enhance cyber program maturity to protect the firm and it's consumers.
- 5+ years of experience within the cybersecurity field
- Preferable a SME in at least 2: 0 Trust, IAM, network segmentation, security architecture, and MITRE ATT&CK/DEFEND.
- Expert level knowledge on inherent and residual risk management principle (control design, operation)
- Implementation of industry best practices, risk frameworks, and guidelines like NIST and COBIT
** Highest compensation is not guaranteed. Salary is based on interview performance, experience, along with other criteria.
Hybrid work model is highly encouraged in either NYC, Buffalo NY, or Chicago IL office.