Location: Dallas, TX or Jacksonville, FL
Hybrid: Onsite 1-2 days / week
Compensation: $200k base for the best candidate (plus bonus)
A Fortune 50 financial services firm is looking for an SVP-level Security Architect to support their Personal Banking and Wealth Management division!
You'll collaborate with other technology risk and business leaders to identify and recommend solutions for the IT infrastructure that ensure policies, standards, and regulatory commitments are met, as new products and migrations are implemented across the firm. A technical background is important, as a key aspect of this position includes assisting with code and application design reviews for on-prem and cloud platforms.
- 6+ years of experience in information security management, with a focus on platform and app security development
- Proven success leading information security assessments and working with technical / non-technical stakeholders on system migrations to AWS, GCP, or RedHat
- Expertise in technology platforms like Oracle, UNIX, etc. and implementation of secure solutions using encryption, IAM tools, and more
- Capable running privilege accounts lifecycle management solutions and implementation of products like BeyondTrust, CyberArk, Centrify, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree Preferred
Please apply directly if interested in the opportunity!