BAY AREA | HYBRID SCHEDULE | FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGY SERVICES
A leading multinational financial payment services corporation is looking to bring on a seasoned Security Architect in their San Francisco Bay Area office. This position will be responsible for overseeing security programs from conception through execution in order to secure both internal and customer-facing products. Large-scale enterprise security experience is a must.
- Lead product security programs for in-house and customer distributed applications
- Continually assess existing security methodologies and integrate upgraded technologies into long-term strategy/roadmap
- Automate security tools and processes for payment transactions, access control, secure coding for web and mobile applications
- Conduct table-top analysis to identify actual and potential vulnerabilities; work with relevant security teams on resolution
- Monitor OSS platforms and collaborate closely with Apache community to update incident response team regarding emerging threats/vulnerabilities
- Work alongside product business leaders to align security program with long-term business goals and maintain compliance
- Minimum 10-12 years progressively cybersecurity experience required; at least 4-5 years architecting security programs/projects for a large enterprise institution preferred. (Advanced degrees may be substituted for professional experience as applicable)
- Experience securing Payment Authorization, Authentication, and Tokenization ecosystems highly desirable
- Hands-on experience with the following tools and/or solutions: SIEM platforms, IDS, Web Application Firewalls, Tanium, VMWare, cloud application tools (within AWS and/or GCP)
- Fluency in at least one programming language such as Java (/related), C, C++, .Net
- Expertise in data security and Big Data platforms ie. Hadoop
- Knowledge of security standards and compliance frameworks is a must; PCI-DSS preferred
- B.S. in Computer Science or related technical field required. Advanced degree preferred.
- Relevant certifications include CISSP, CISM, CEH, SANS/GIAC
This is an incredible opportunity to work with a household name in financial services, securing applications to protect personal and enterprise data from exploitation at a global scale. Candidates should be willing to be on-site in the San Francisco Bay Area 2-3 days per week and follow all public and corporate requirements, including vaccination requirements, as legally applicable. Urgent hire; apply immediately.