We currently have a requirement for a Senior Scrum Master to join a large Pharmaceutical company based in Ingelheim, Germany on a contract until April 2020 with extensions!
Mission - The Scrum Masters are going to work on 3 projects, which all aim to build data-driven applications with a cross-functional Scrum team. The goal for all of these tools is to support decision-making using data and with this improve our customer relationship or save time and money. The main focus of the Scrum Master will be to facilitate the introduction of a structured way of working and introduce OKRs and time lines.
- Independently Facilitating and leading of iterative Scrum ceremonies with the Scrum team to get an overview about all the specific needs according the respective overall goal of the project. The daily Scrum ceremonies will takeabout 15 minutes and the bi-weekly Scrum meetings will be 5-6 hours. Additionally to this, there are alignment meetings on a daily basis, which are usually facilitated by the Scrum Master and take 1-2 hours. In the following time the Scrum master will give professional consultation and structure the meetings.
- Independently monitoring the ongoing processes under consideration of the overall goal
- Understand business and data science requirements and work with the team to translate them to software development needs and track the progress of their implementation Ersetzen durch
- Leading the scrum ceremonies by gathering the business and data science requirements and searching for solutions with the team to translate them into software development needs.
- Indepently tracking the progress of the outcoming software development needs
- Define clear and measurable OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) and time lines with the Product Owner and the development team and track the progress
- Use state-of the art tools to define and track work packages as well as for documentation (JIRA, Confluence etc.)
Key Skills Required:
- 5+ years of working as a Scrum Master on several different projects
- Strong experience structuring, delivering and leading Daily/Bi Weekly Scrum Ceremonies where the main goals of the project are outlined
- Experience of conducting alignment meetings
- Experience of giving professional consultation to team members
- Experience of monitoring and tracking processes/projects to make sure goals are being achieved
- Experience of working with a team to find solutions to any problems that may arise
- Familiar with setting clear OKRs (Objective and Key Results) and time lines to achieve them
- Knowledge and experience of tools such as Jira or Confluence to track work packages and for documentation use