Exciting and rapidly growing security solutions startup is seeking an experienced leader to Head up their sales efforts across the US. The Head of Sales will need to direct sales and business development to enterprises, government agencies and government system integrators. This company is known for its unique culture and product and have already begun making some serious waves in the industry.
- Coaching their existing Enterprise Account Executives in the achievement of each territory's sales quota, effective pricing and margin sustainability, client relationship management and lead generation, as well as the acquisition, development and retention of productive sales talent.
- Developing and executing on revenue plans and working with other Senior Leadership to develop strategic/top-level sales and management activities including strategic and tactical planning, go to market strategy formulation, and budgeting for assigned region.
- Aligning with regional inside sales, channels, as well as alliance partnerships and will be active in leading those activities.
- Interacting regularly with the global operational and delivery portions of business and will be viewed as strategic leader and partner for the region.
- Working with various groups including internal marketing organization to acquire leads and promote our services, as well as working with internal marketing to enhance existing and create exciting new sales collateral for the geographical footprint.
- Document and demonstrated experience leading a sales organization, including managing large geographic territories and business partnerships.
- Demonstrated success in coaching, training, and motivating teams, as well as successfully selecting talent and integrating talent into an effective team.
- Eight or more years experience selling cyber security and/or risk and compliance products and services to enterprises, government agencies and system integrators.
- Ability to adapt and navigate through complex business issues in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
- Knowledge of cyber security products and services.
- Highly self-motivated, aggressive, energetic, creative, and personable.
- Professional presence required and ability to effectively interface with executives.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or Engineering from a top school highly desirable.
- MBA from a top school also highly desirable.