Glocomms has maintained a strong partnership with one fastest growing companies in the quickly expanding connected devices market. This company has been able to stir up substantial buzz as their software is instrumental for securing connected vehicles and IoT devices and recently have taken home substantial funding to advance its commercial expansion and further build out its product with machine learning (ML) capabilities.. As a Senior Sales Engineer you will be the primary technical sales resource for the US market. This role will be instrumental as the client expects to nearly triple its revenue in 2022, and tailwinds going forward include recently created regulations impacting IoT and automobile security.
- 5+ years experience as a Sr. security engineer and 5 years in a presales role.
- SE successful track record in the Fortune 200 companies.
- Previous experience working directly for a Network Security or IoT Company is a plus.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Understanding of Network Access Control, Intrusion Prevention Systems or similar network security technology (AV, FW).
- Experienced in product demonstrations, proof of concepts, and interfacing with external clients
- Strong understanding of the following:
- Routing, Switching (layer 2/layer3)
- VPN, LAN, WAN, WLAN
- Network/Host Security: NAC, IPS, FW, AV or similar technologies
- Proficiency in quickly evaluating key attributes of example network infrastructures and ability to articulate how these attributes would interact with the application of specific kinds of security products including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, forensic analysis systems, and AV software.
- Experience installing, managing and supporting real-world network and computer security systems.
- Understanding of the current threat and vulnerability landscape
- Experience in designing/engineering network and security solutions for large enterprise networks.
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communications, including negotiation and presentation skills with audiences of varying levels of technical understanding