Position: Senior Sales Engineer
Location: Remote - AZ preferred
Compensation: 200- 250k+ OTE, including full-benefits, equity, and other perks as well
A Gartner-leader and premier vendor in networking & cloud security solutions vendor is seeking a top-level Senior Sales Engineer to help sustain growth in one of their hottest territories. As a Senior Sales Engineer you will be heavily involved in technical customer-facing activities during all stages of the sales cycle, from pre-sales to POCs and implementations, and will be integral in customer support both remote and on-site.
- Take ownership of client issues and see problems through to resolution
- Strong communication skills and ability to develop customer relationships.
- Work with Sales, Product Management and external security teams to improve company product and service offerings.
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve system issues
- Some regional travel involved
- 5+ years' experience in highly-technical & client-facing support roles
- Experience working with enterprise networks.
- Understanding of networking standards, such as DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, HTTP, JSON.
- Working with networking & forensics tools (I.E Wireshark)
- A range of experience with systems administration on various Linux distributions (Ubuntu and Red Hat are required) and Windows server.s
- Must have outstanding troubleshooting skills to diagnose whether issues are related to bugs in the app, deployment related problems, cluster configuration or networking, etc.
- Masters/Bachelors' degree in Computer Science or related field experience