Senior Solutions Engineer | Cloud & Application Security
The Senior Sales Engineer works together with regional sales teams, in collaboration with Sales & Marketing to provide expert support in understanding customer problems and formulating solutions for strategic enterprise accounts. In addition, Senior Sales Engineers play a defining role in expanding the knowledge base for company's technical field organization through mentoring, marketing participation, and other thought leadership activities.
- 5+ years experience as a Sr. security engineer and 5 years in a presales role.
- SE successful track record in the Fortune 200 companies.
- Experience with; Software security testing, Secure development life cycle, Software quality and robustness analysis
- Solid understanding of common web application technologies and languages
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Experience with integration of static and/or dynamic code analysis tools into SDLC
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Extensive prior experience in a comparable position in the software security / integrity industry
- A real world expert background which includes delivery of significant software security, quality and risk programs at major enterprises
- Certifications which may be applicable: CISSP, CSSLP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CEH
- Involvement in industry forums and initiatives, and a network of contacts within these communities, would be a plus
- Evidence of thought leadership: written papers, speaking engagements, and other public facing examples
- Experience with NMAP, Nessus, Burp, ZAP, Nexpose, BackTrack, Kali Linux, or Metasploit and a familiarity with vulnerability management and penetration testing tools
- Knowledge of core software integrity product capability areas: For example, past familiarity with other SAST, DAST, and IAST tools on the market
- Strong strategic commercial awareness, and track record of top level technical sales/pre-sales performance would be beneficial
- Ability to educate on coding best practices (i.e. - OWASP Top 10) and the latest attack vectors