Glocomms is currently looking for a Senior Sales Engineer for a leading SIEM and threat intelligence vendor. With a Gartner-rated product, this company is able to rapidly detect, respond to and neutralize any potentially harmful cyber threats. To be successful within the Senior Sales Engineer role you must be self-motivated and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of an agile technical security organisation. As a Senior Sales Engineer you need maintain a creative and adaptive approaches with the ability to close opportunities in accordance with the Sales team.
- Ability to demonstrate SIEM products and services to customers and clients on site, via telecommute, and at conferences and trade shows
- First-hand knowledge of security related products and technologies (e.g. IDS/IPS, SIEM/Log Management, Firewalls, etc.)
- Software installation, integration, and configuration
- Extensive experience installing and working with Windows Servers and AD Environments
- Experience working with Windows SQL Server 2005/2008
- An understanding and comfort with Windows Domain Security and Audit Policies
- Comfortable installing and configuring *NIX based applications
- Experience working with and configuring routers, switches, and firewall devices
- A solid understanding of TCP/IP protocols and routing
- Ability to proactively manage evaluation and deployment support
- Ability to effectively present solutions via live presentations and remote webinars
- Some software development and/or scripting experience (regex, powershell, etc.) preferred
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- 3-5+ years relevant experience in selling and supporting software/security products.
- Experience and familiarity with security management products and services.
- Experience with networking, server, application and web technologies.
- Some database query language (SQL), report development and search engine experience is desirable.
- Domain expertise with IT Operations, and/or Security/Compliance is highly desirable.
- Relevant industry certifications (i.e., CISSP, CISA)
- Security Event Management Solution Experience (SIEM, Log Management)
- Intrusion Detection/Prevention Solution Experience
- Compliance and Audit Experience (PCI, SOX, FISMA, GLBA, NERC-SIP, CAG, etc.)
- Vulnerability assessment/penetration testing experience