Glocomms is currently looking for a Senior Sales Engineer for a leading SIEM and threat intelligence vendor. To be successful within the Senior Sales Engineer role you must be self-motivated and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of an agile technical security organization. As a Senior Sales Engineer you need maintain a creative and adaptive approaches with the ability to close opportunities in accordance with the Sales team.
- Ability to demonstrate SIEM products and services to customers and clients on site, via telecommute, and at conferences and trade shows
- First-hand knowledge of security related products and technologies (e.g. IDS/IPS, SIEM/Log Management, Firewalls, etc.)
- Software installation, integration, and configuration
- Experience working with and configuring routers, switches, and firewall devices
- Ability to proactively manage evaluation and deployment support
- Ability to effectively present solutions via live presentations and remote webinars
- Some software development and/or scripting experience (regex, powershell, etc.) preferred
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- 3-5+ years relevant experience in selling and supporting software/security products.
- Experience and familiarity with security management products and services.
- Experience with networking, server, application and web technologies.
- Some database query language (SQL), report development and search engine experience is desirable.
- Domain expertise with IT Operations, and/or Security/Compliance is highly desirable.
- Relevant industry certifications (i.e., CISSP, CISA)
- Security Event Management Solution Experience (SIEM, Log Management)
- Intrusion Detection/Prevention Solution Experience
- Compliance and Audit Experience (PCI, SOX, FISMA, GLBA, NERC-SIP, CAG, etc.)
- Vulnerability assessment/penetration testing experience