Take this rare opportunity to work in a professional work environment with highly skilled PhDs, Machine Learning Engineers and Data Scientists in a company that focuses on Machine Learning. Drive innovation in the field of Machine Learning and watch how the findings of you and your team can solve real life problems.
- You oversee some of the wide ranging Machine Learning research projects being worked on by over 30 researchers, machine learning engineers and data scientists.
- You merge the research, your knowledge and know how to implement the findings, in order to help to solve real world challenges in the fields like medical image diagnoses, logistics, maintenance, pharma, law, insurance or biotech.
- You bring data models into reality, implementing and putting them into production.
- You publish highly innovative articles and join the relevant conferences.
- You speak with clients to analyse their challenges and give the team input in on what to put the research focus on.
- PhD in Machine Learning or PhD in Computer Science with a focus on Machine Learning.
- Minimum of 3 years of post doctoral research in the field of Machine Learning.
- Experience as a Machine Learning Engineer using technologies like GCP, AWS, Python including Data Science Stack, Apache Beam, Docker.
- Having published minimum of 5 articles within the Machine Learning field.
- Experience in producing high-quality code that allows you to put solutions into production.
- Fluent English language skills, German is a plus.
What my client company has to offer:
- The chance to work on research projects from any field you are interested in.
- A highly skilled team of experts of Machine Learning.
- A smart, innovative and grown up work atmosphere in an office in the heart of Berlin.
- No core hours, always home office when needed or wanted.
- A lot of exposure to cutting-edge tech stacks.
- Company incentives like a summer party.
- A compensation up to €100.000 and equity package.
If you are interested in discussing this role in a little more detail - please get in touch with me directly at or click apply through linked in. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out.