Senior Red Team Analyst *Remote*
One of the world's largest most respected financial institutions is looking to add a Senior Red Team analyst to their team. The ideal candidate will be very technical with some leadership qualities as you will be scoping and executing Red Team threat emulation activities as well as mentoring and developing peers within the Red Team. This is an amazing opportunity to support customers and clients while simultaneously being supported by the company, so you can genuinely make a difference.
- Experience in executing in multi week security assessments.
- Knowledge and experience of conducting testing in production business environments.
- Ability to act and communicate efficiently to audiences at all levels.
- Experienced in Python/ other scripting languages.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Security, Computer Science, Cyber Security, or relevant degree.
- Scoping and executing Red Team threat simulation activities against the company's business entities.
- Leading, mentoring and developing peers within the Red Team and CSO.
- Working with the Red Team director on operational execution and strategic development, by challenging ideas, provision of solutions driving progress over precision.
- Leading multi week/month threat simulation activities, managing teams of up to six people.
- Competitive salary, pension, and health care benefits.
- Competitive holiday allowance.
- Remote work opportunity.
If interested in the Senior Security Engineer position, apply now