- Own the complete developer touch point including the API experience, API and SDK documentation, the Developer dashboard including self-sign up,developer-on boarding, developer tooling and account management,developer samples, doc site, developer relations.
- Write thorough epics and user stories for key requirements, and work closely with engineering counterparts to see them through to implementation
- Define and own the Developer experience release plan
- Work closely with the Head of Product and Engineering counterparts to understand problems, capture new ideas and manage a prioritized backlog of requirements
- 3+ years of product management experience in a cloud-native technology company, with a total of 5+ years of experience in technology/engineering
- Strong technical background in large-scale distributed systems portals to be able to communicate effectively with engineers and architects Experience with IaaS, PaaS, SaaS solutions and modern (microservices, Kubernetes, CD pipelines, etc.) desirable Experience with identity and access management is highly desirable