We currently have a requirement for a Senior P3 PMP to join a Technology company based in Veldhoven, Netherlands on a contract until June 2020 with extensions!
Mission - The P3 Management Office proactively drives world class project and program management into culture to enable successful outcomes in the Non-Product Generation Process area. The mission is to enable cross-sector project, program and sub portfolio level execution of project management processes and methodologies, driving timely and accurate project information to secure effective decision making.
Key Skills Required:
- Minimum of five years working experience as a hands-on Program Management Officer for large complex programs and detailed projects or three years of experience as a Project manager in large, international, dynamic and innovative high-tech organizations.
- Knowledge of the various standard P3 methods like MSP, MoP, PMM (based on PMBOK) and Agile (Preferable as Scrum Master)
- In depth knowledge of MS office tools.
- Experience in guiding/coaching P3-colleagues.
- Ability to work in a structured and accurate manner
- Excellent communicator, process skills and being able to influence without hierarchical power.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills at multiple organizational levels
- Empathic for cultural sensitivity and differences
- Ability to interact, challenge & advise others respectfully and in a courteous manners
- Ability to work under time pressure and work with different time zones globally
- Ability to work in a decisive but collaborative way
- Ability to manage conflict situation without immediate escalation mode
- Pro-active and assertive personal traits
- Fluent in Dutch and English verbally and written
- Coaching, advising and guiding skills
- Supervising skills by effective coaching, advising and guiding