Senior Network Security Engineer Manager - US, REMOTE
Glocomms is partnered with a technology-led principal trading firm seeking a Senior Network Security professional to onboard and manage the network security team to ensure that the firm's infrastructure and networks are properly protected through designing, coordinating, and implementation of proper security controls.
- Work alongside the security team to gather requirements, implement solutions, and support the global network environment.
- Design, configure, maintain, upgrade, and investigate key elements related to Cisco ISE, specifically focusing on: IEEE 802.1x, TrustSec, PKI & Certificates, and Guest Access.
- Assess, troubleshoot, and implement Firewalls, VPN concentrators, and IPS.
- Coach and manage the firewalls teams activities.
- Further develop supporting tools and processes to enhance monitoring and automation efforts.
- Experience with Network Security Engineering support and implementation.
- Must have design and support experience with Cisco ISE.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of firewalls, IPS, and client VPN.
- extensive understanding of network concepts such as: TCP, IP, the OSI Model, UDP, Layer 1/2/3, etc.
- Open to being on-call for any major incidents that may occur.
- Capability of dissecting and analyzing network packet captures in order to deep-dive into security incidents.
The chance to lead a Network Security Team and have a significant impact on the company's global network is an exciting opportunity for a seasoned hands-on Senior Network Security Engineer who would like to join a very successful and established tech-driven trading firm and accelerate their career. If you believe you would be a good fit for this opportunity waste no time and apply!