Lead Network Operations Engineer
Salary: 120,000 + 15% bonus **
Summary: Involving global trading activities, this company is at the forefront of the financial market. With over 100 million transactions each day, they are continually improving the financial market's infrastructure. As the Lead Network Operations Engineer, you will be supporting applications, programs and software solutions as well as creating, designing, and deploying them. You will be working closely with architects, external clients, product managers, and end users to enhance the current software.
The Lead Network Operations Engineer will be responsible for ...
- Ensure the stability of the existing infrastructure in the network environment
- Evaluate opportunities for adopting DevSecOps
- Create new codes and scripts
- Automation of network operations functions
- Working beside operations and engineering on the Enterprise Production Services network team to improve existing services along with on board support regarding modern technology.
The Lead Network Operations Engineer should have the following qualifications
- Bachelor's degree preferred (or equivalent experience)
- 6+ years of related experience
- Ability to present information both orally and in writing in front of others
- Contribute to enhancing and challenge existing approaches
- Hybrid work: 3 days remote, 2 days on site
- Ability to choose which days you want to come to the office
- Competitive health care benefits
If you are interested in the Lead Network Operations Engineer role, then please do not wait to apply.
**Compensation may vary depending on the candidate's experience level.