We are a committed team of researchers, medical professionals, and business leaders striving to identify and create medicines that can release the body's immune system to combat cancer and possibly eradicate it. At The Biopharma Client, we take great pride in the daily work we perform to fulfill the promise of immuno-oncology. We encourage you to join us if you're seeking for an atmosphere that inspires, dedicated coworkers, and a culture that supports learning, creativity, and team success.
Onsite role, needing 5 days at the start, potentional to reduce to 4 onsite in future. A unique oportunity needing someone that is professional and technical enough to work at a high level with key stakeholders in the company driving high standards and also somone who is modest and humble enough to work a variation of IT jobs when needed.
The Senior network administrator is in charge of providing the technical know-how, help, and project management required to deliver, configure, and support computer hardware/software, phones, and AV. This ensures that IT services are available continuously to users.
The Biopharma Client is seeking a competent and committed person to support our IT infrastructure in addition to providing day-to-day user support by way of technical experience, help, project coordination, and issue resolution.
The main duty of the network administrator is to maintain the continuity of IT services. The ideal applicant will be able to work well with people at all levels, including senior management, staff, technology vendors and partners, and end users. They should also possess good interpersonal skills and outstanding verbal and written communication abilities. The network administrator needs to be adaptable, organized, and meticulous. The individual must be able to operate both independently and in a team to complete complicated tasks that call for both analysis and action.
- Completely support, set up, maintain, and upgrade internal and network servers
- Install and incorporate new server software and hardware (both on-premises and in the cloud/AWS).
- Ensure connectivity and network safety
- track network performance and look any flaws
- Organize user accounts, permissions, and passwords.
- Establish network policies and protocols.
- Create solutions and system requirements specifications
- Conduct research on server system administration, and offer recommendations.
- Give users training and level three helpdesk support.
- Deploy, upgrade, and configure for Senior Management as necessary PCs, Macs, tablets, printers, desk phones, iOS, and Android devices.
- Work as a team on various upgrades and maintenance tasks while carrying out hands-on technical upgrades and deployments.
- Installation, support, and training for end users' applications, with an emphasis on the office suite, other productivity tools, and various scientific software programs.
- To guarantee continuity and a high standard of service, collaborate closely with other IT staff members and outside vendors.
- Provide users with technical support, guidance, and recommendations as necessary.
- support for desktop and conference room audio/video software and hardware throughout the corporate offices
- aid in the adoption of best practices to make better use of IT resources.
- Be "on-call" throughout all times specified by the management.
- Keep up with the most recent IT advances and offer suggestions that are appropriate for your job.
- As necessary, additional tasks and obligations may be delegated.
- Computer science bachelor's degree or comparable work experience
- 3 years of server/network experience and a minimum of 5 years of desktop support experience. Highly desirable is biotech or pharmaceutical experience.
- It would be ideal if you were familiar with the financial and medical regulatory frameworks.
- Hardware includes Dell servers, Sophos firewalls, HP switches, Aruba wireless, desktops, laptops, printers, tablets, desk phones, cellphones, and other electronic devices.
- Operating Systems: Windows 10/11, Mac OS X, Windows Server 2012/16/19, Hyper-V Backup Systems: Veeam Networking - DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, Routing, VLANs Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint Office 365
- Adobe Creative Suite, desktop conferencing (WebEx, Skype, Zoom, etc.), MS Office Suite 2016, MS Visio, MS Project, Office 365, and numerous scientific apps
- A/V: Zoom/Teams, projectors, LED screens, and different video conferencing hardware
- Enterprise phone systems that use IP and digital technology
- Bonus: knowledge of instrument and non science software