Title: Senior Manager, Technology Risk and Information Security
Location: NYC or Chicago or Remote
Salary: $160,000 - $215,000 **
- Partner with the CISO and CIO to provide insight on cyber transformation and operations to identify, record, mitigate and report cyber security risks including by using targeted reviews, control monitoring plans, and deep dives.
- Providing senior guidance and challenge some of the top Cyber Security Risk issues, RCA's, both internal and external incidents
- Transformation programs to make sure all risks are quantified and proper actions are taken into account.
- Oversee specific Cyber domains to advise on emerging/ best practices to enhance the company's posture, while adopting relevant processes and procedures required to meet risk framework targets and enhance cyber program maturity to protect the firm and it's consumers.
- 5+ years of experience within the cyber security field
- Preferable a SME in at least 2: 0 Trust, IAM, network segmentation, security architecture, and MITRE ATT&CK/DEFEND, and network segmentation/security.
- Expert level knowledge on inherent and residual risk management principle (control design, operation)
- Implementation of industry best practices, risk frameworks, and guidelines like NIST and COBIT
- Bonus: Knowledge of SDWAN/SASE.
- Bonus: Leadership experience OR financial firm experience